What is transpersonal counselling?
Transpersonal counselling is a psycho-spiritual model of counselling that goes beyond the mind or ego. It recognises the Spirit as part of the human potential and assists the client in accessing their inner guidance, wisdom and power.
Every individual is unique and has a unique life journey and story. Transpersonal counselling explores ALL aspects of SELF and links this to the events and experiences that have created ones story.
The transpersonal practitioner is a facilitator or guide who uses mainstream counselling methods such as cognitive behavioural therapy combined with transpersonal processes including:
- Inner dialoguing – focussing
- Meditation and guided imagery
- Art therapy
- Chakra work
- Myth and story
These processes can assist the client to explore their subconscious and unconscious worlds, leading them to greater self-awareness, meaning, purpose, self-expression and creativity.
Matthew’s sessions have assisted clients to;
- Empower the Self – gain clarity and personal insight
- Manage challenging life situations
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Break destructive habits, patterns and addictions
- Find new meaning in life or life situations
- Experience Self acceptance
- Set personal boundaries
60 minutes – $110
You can pay for your Counselling via Credit / Debit Card online.